1. SAVER ticket that allows you to purchase consecutive/select KR PASS options at a lower price (10,000 won less)!
2. Get on the KTX at the correct schedule using either Consecutive Pass or Flexible/Select Pass!
3. If you pre-designate your seat, you can get on without waiting in line at the station gate.
KR PASS SAVER, a special benefit that can be used for up to 50,000 won less than a regular KR PASS!
KTX, the fastest train in Korea, is a popular transport for not only foreigners but to Koreans as well. From Seoul, ride more comfortably with a wider seat and more pleasantly than with a bus that takes 2 hours to Gangneung, 2.5 hours to Busan, and 3 hours to Yeosu! If you were hesitating to purchase because of the price, why don't you purchase this KR PASS and board on unlimitedly within your schedule? Select and purchase either Consecutive Pass or Flexible/Select Pass then book your desire seat to travel outside of Seoul without any problems!
Purchase the KR SAVER PASS by saving up to 50,000won!
The only special opportunity to use KTX, the representative Korean express train that takes about 2 hours to Busan, at a reasonable price!
From Consecutive Pass to Flexible/Select Pass, select the perfect option for you based on your schedule!
You can ride KTX unlimitedly within a certain period of time, and you can even designate up to two seats!
For those who did not book the seat in advance, you can still make the booking at KTX station ticket booth on the day!
What is a Saver Ticket?
This is a PASS that allows you to purchase either the Consecutive Pass or Select Pass at a reasonable price if you are a group of 2~5 and are planning to get on the same train.
• Recommended : In case there are 2~5 accompanying together.
• Notice : All the passengers must board the same train together.
KR PASS Type
1. Select Pass (2 days or 4 days Pass)
• This is a PASS that allows you to choose 2 or 4 days from the first date of commencement and ride KTX within 10 days.
• Recommended to : To those who didn't plan a specific trip.
• Example : (Based on 4 Days Pass) First ride on 2nd of Jan 2020 - 2nd ride on 4th of Jan - 3rd ride on 7th of Jan - Last ride on 11th of Jan.
• Notice : Valid within 10 days from the reservation date (Date of the 1st Ride).
2. Consecutive Pass (3 days or 5 days Pass)
• This is a PASS that allows you to unlimitedly board on the KTX for either 3 or 5 days from the date of commencement.
• Recommended to : For those who want to travel to every part of Korea.
• Example : (Based on 3 Days Pass) First ride on 2nd of Jan 2020 - 2nd ride on 3rd of Jan - 3rd ride on 4th of Jan
• Notice : Valid for certain selected days (3 or 5 days) from the reservation date (Date of the 1st Ride).
1. Check the time table and reservation status at the KORAIL homepage. (Click Link)
2. Complete the purchase after selecting the date of use.
3. Check the ZIP file attached to the email voucher then download the pdf file.
4. Choose the desired seat through KORAIL Website using the 12 digit reservation number written in the pdf file.
5. Print KR PASS tickets and seat reserved tickets.
6. After sitting in the designated seat, present the KR PASS, Seating Ticket, and Passport to the staff when coming around to check.
※ For those who did not make a reservation for the seating in advance, please make the reservation at the ticket booth of KTX Station by presenting the KR PASS and passport on the day of the reservation.
[How to make the reservation for the seat]
1. Visit the Korail Homepage.
2. Insert the number on the voucher in the "KORAIL PASS NUMBER" section then select "Inquiry".
※For customer who have purchased the "Select Pass Ticket"※
For customers to have purchased the 'select type ticket' must choose the desired date to choose the seats.
Select your chosen ticket from Reservation Information then select "Details".
Select Add from Date of Travel to then select the desired date. Afterward, return to LIST.
3. Select the ticket you've purchased at Reservation Information then select "Seat Reservation".
4. After all the information is filled out, select " Inquiry".
5. From Economy Class, choose your desired seat.
6. Select Next then from the next page, either select Print or Usage History to check the seats. Afterward press Reissue.
※ For those who purchased "Select Pass", for better use, recommended choosing the seats in advance.
※ For those who did not choose your seats online, you can designate the seat at the ticket booth at KTX Station.
1. KR PASS is a ticket only for foreigners. Koreans (Korean Passport) are not allowed to use.
2. Seat designations are also available at KORAIL ticket booth but recommended to book online in advance due to the long queue.
3. The "Select Pass" must be used within 10 days from the reserved date and will not be allowed to be used after the valid date.
4. It must be used by the same person only. You will not be able to use it if PASS name and the passport name are different. (selling nor lending to the third party is not permitted)
5. Unable to modify the information after reservation.
6. 1 voucher per person. Please be sure to print each passenger's voucher.
7. Please check if there are seats remaining on the desired section and time.
8. For further inquiries, please contact the English CS Team of KORAIL! +82-1599-7777 (8am~10pm KST)
[Notice when making the KR PASS seat reservation]
1.Seat reservations will be available from 30 days before the desired date.
2. Reservations are not available during the public holiday and summer peak season. If you cannot reserve a seat, you are allowed to use KORAIL PASS as a standee.
3. Pre-seat reservations can be made up to 2 times a day for 1 person.
• Cancellation 16 days before reservation 5PM(KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation 15 days before reservation 5PM(KST) : 95% Refund
• Cancellation 14~1 days before reservation 5PM(KST) : 90% Refund
• Cancellation after : No Refund
• Change of reservation : Request available 1 time before 1 day 3Pm (KST)
※ Please note that all designated seats must be deleted (returned) before requesting cancellation. Otherwise, the cancellation may not proceed properly and may not be refundable.
※ For those who have chosen "Select Pass", please make sure to delete "Date of use" as well.