Seoraksan is the mountain where tourists who love mountains visit more than twice. Mountain shows beautiful scenery different in all 4 seasons, and many people come just to see its nature! This is a 1 Day Tour where you can visit Seoraksan National Park and Naksansa Temple, one of the must-visit temples in Korea. If you are a temple and a nature lover, you will love this tour for sure.
Seoraksan National Park
Seoraksan is the most beautiful mountain in South Korea where the visitors appreciate its outstanding scenery. Azaleas and other flowers touch and tickle the nose in Spring, clean and fresh streams in Summer, red-colored autumn foliage covers the mountain in Fall, and quiet and peaceful snow falls in Winter. The mountain changes its clothes every season.
Naksansa Temple is one of few temples in Korea to overlook the East Sea and is located 4km north of Naksan Beach, and boasts a 1,300-year history. It is a temple built by Ui-Sang, the ambassador of the 30th King of Silla Period (57 BC-935 AD), and inside is the Seven Story Stone Tower, Dongjong, Hongyaemun, together with several other cultural assets. When you enter the temple from Hongyaemun Gate, you can see black bamboo trees and tiled earthen walls on either side of the sanctuary.
1. Hongik University Station Exit 4
• Subway line number 2, Gyengui , Airport Railroad, Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
2. Myeongdong Station Exit 2
• Subway line number 4, Myeongdong Station Exit 2
3. Dongdaemum Hostory & Culture Park Station Exit 10
• Subway line number 2,4,5, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10