Everland is Korea’s best theme park that has attractions, which give satisfaction to both adults and children. The park wears different themes throughout all four seasons. From T-Express, thrilling attraction with the most tilted slope, to Safari with various animals, Everland is trying their bests so everyone can feel unlimited happiness. Enjoy every five themes of Everland, Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure, and Zootopia, and do not forget to watch splendid parades and firework festivals.
• As it is the largest theme park in Korea, you can enjoy various rides and parades!
• T-express, Korea's most feared slope!
• Amazon Express, a famous ride where the passionate employees to dance and sing for you! Feel the excitement of exploring the real Amazon!
• Moonlight Parade and Fireworks, the charm of Everland! Enjoy fantastic performances and fascinating LED lighting, which embroider the night sky!
• Ride on the free snow sledding that only operates during the winter season.
• A spectacular tree found in the Christmas season.
• Who doesn't want to see the beauty of Everland, that can be seen in the winter?
• During the winter season, heaters are placed all over the park, allowing you to warm up and enjoy your dates.
From the fastest speed attraction T-Express, Zombie Amazon Express where cursed souls swarm, Kids’ village stimulating kids’ creativity, to VR Adventures, gaining popularity recently, Everland wishes unlimited happiness for people visiting a magical world of adventures and excitement.
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and Check QR code on email voucher
2. Present QR code when enter and enter
How to go
1. By Subway
- Travel to Giheung Station (Subway Bundang Line) and transfer to Everline!
- Get off at Jeondae/Everland (the last stop on Everline) and take the free shuttle bus to move to Everland and Caribbean Bay.
- Everline operating hours: 05:30 ~ 23:30
2. By Bus
• No. 5002
- Sinnonhyeon Station - Gangnam Station - Yangjae Station
- Time required: 40 ~ 50 minutes
- Rate: 2,100 KRW (one way)
• No. 5007
- Gangbyeon Station - Jamsil Station - Songpa Station - Suseo Station
- Time required: 60 ~ 80 minutes
- Rate: 2,100 KRW (one way)
※ Bus is more convenient and faster than the subway.
1. You must check the email voucher before the visit.
2. The ticket is valid 90 days from the date of purchase.
3. Re-use of QR code is not available.
5. No pets are allowed inside the park except for guide dogs.
6. Small vehicles, such as bicycle / inline skate / quick boar, wireless vehicles, burner, matte (excluding single cushion) are all prohibited inside the park.
8. During the Winter Season, some facilities may not operate due to the weather.
- Safari World : Dec 2019~Mar 2020 (Site inspection)
- Amazon Express : 2nd.Dec.2019~23rd.Feb.2020
- Thunder Falls : 2nd.Dec.2019~23rd.Feb.2020
- T-Express : 2nd.Jan.2020~7th.Feb.2020
Q. Can I enjoy outdoor facilities in Winter?
A. Everland operates facilities according to all four seasons. However, facility conditions or change of operation time due to internal circumstances or bad weather conditions is not notified.
Q. Can I eat outside?
A. External food is prohibited in restaurants and outdoor terrace. Please refer to the park guidebook for a picnic place.
Q. Is there a smoking room?
A. There are no smoking rooms, but you may smoke in areas marked for smoking.
199, Everland-ro, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea