Located in Jamsil, Seoul, Lotte World is easy to visit by subway that became one of the popular theme parks like Everland in Korea. Because the place is composed of both indoor and outdoor theme parks, visitors can enjoy regardless of the weather. The various theme, parades, and other performances vary in each season, so people from all over the world can visit and have fun.
Indoor Theme Park
• We recommend you to ride thrilling attractions, such as The Conquistador, The Adventures of Sinbad, Atlantis, French Revolution, Pharaoh’s Fury, Tomb of Horror, etc.
• We recommend those who do not want thrilling attractions to ride these following attractions, Drunken Basket, Dragon Wild Shooting, VR Space, Fantasy Forest, and Fly Venture.
• Take a memorable picture in front of Camelot Carousel, the must visit place for lovers!
Outdoor Theme Park (Magic Island)
• Magic Island with Swing Tree, Bungee, Kid’s SightseeingCar, Geneva Cruise Lines, Load Nelson’s Armada, etc, can be enjoyed only in Lotte World!
• Gyro Drop, which goes up high enough for you can see Jamsil Seokchon Lake!
• Atlantis, the most popular attraction for its fastest speed that you can’t even breathe.
• Various Dance Show, Magic Show, Musical performances are prepared.
• Exciting Parade with Lotte World Main Character and dancers!
• It is time to appreciate the history and various cultural heritages living in the city of Korea, once you have eaten, enjoyed, and rested!
• From Old Stone Age to Japanese Occupation, Korean history is divided into periods with actual or recreated relics so foreigners can consume easily.
• Folk Museum operating hours: Weekdays 09:30 ~ 20:00 / Weekend 09:30 ~ 21:00
Everyday: 10:00 ~ 21:00(Last admission 6PM)
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and Check Lotte World Pin Code on the mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Present the voucher at the “South Gate Group Ticket Booth,” and get an actual ticket.
※ Must visit after confirming PIN code on the voucher.
※ Must present PIN code on the voucher at the “South Gate Group Ticket Booth.”
How to go
• Get off at Exit 4 of Jamsil Station (Subway line 2, 8) → Please refer to the Official Website for directions.
• Location of Lotte World “South Gate Group Ticket Booth”: Enter through South Gate Entrance, go left, and find “South Gate Group Ticket Booth.”
[Temporary Box Office]
From April 1st, Box office temporarily moved..
• Location: Lotte world Main gate ticket office no.27,28 (Right side of Lotte world Main gate)
1. We do not hold responsibility for everything happens when you visit without checking Lotte World Pin Code on the voucher. Please make sure to present the voucher at the “South Gate Group Ticket Booth!”
2. Customers who purchased Magic Pass should go through Magic Pass Line!
3. If there is no staff nor Magic Pass waiting line, go to the front of the normal waiting lines and show your ticket!
4. You must present physical tickets to the staff.
5. Operation hours of Lotte World may vary by seasons.
6. You must purchase the tickets for Ice Link inside the Lotte World building separately.
7. South Gate Ticket Booth will close at 7PM(KST), Please make sure to visit the ticket booth before 7PM.
Q. What are the convenient facilities in Lotte World?
A: • Stroller / Wheelchair rentals Free wheelchairs: Adventure 1F, beside the Giant Loop entrance on the 1st floor of Adventure
• Smoking Area: Magic Island, behind the Bumper Car
• Baby Care Center: Adventure 1F, behind the Meeting Plaza located on the 1st floor of Adventure and 2 other places (Diaper Switchboard / Water Purifier / Microwave / Nursing Couch / Diapers are not provided.)
Q. Can I check the children’s attraction facilities?
A. • Adventure: Boong Boong Car, Brother Moon and Sister Suns, The Bumping Jesters, Lotty’s Train, Swing Pang Pang, Eureka, Lotte’s Kidstoria, Dragon Train, Dream Boots
• Magic Island: Kid’s SightseeingCar, Petit Pang Pang
240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea