Special Hanbok Experience in Seoul, Korea
Looking for a Hanbok experience at various landmarks in Seoul? Oneday Hanbok offers Outdoor Hanbok Experience which is more special than an Indoor Experience! You deserve something more special!
Oneday Hanbok provide various types of Hanbok in varying sizes [male (XS~2XL) and female (XS~4XL)]. Additionally, Hanboks for children are also available.
Hanbok Rental Process
1. Choose your favorite Hanbok
2. Rent your favorite Hanbok accessories, such as norigae and hair accessories.
• For those who rent Hanbok, the shop lent a variety of accessories for free. (An additional fee is required for special accessories, such as King accessories / 3,000 KRW)
3. Enjoy your Hanbok session at the place you want.
4. Return your Hanbok
• The ID card and deposit will be returned after checking the returned items at the counter.
Everyday: 9:00~19:00 (Last admission : 18:00)
How to use
1. Reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Please arrive 5 minutes before the reservation time on the day of reservation.
4. Present voucher at ticket office and rent Hanbok!
How to go
• Approximately 300m from Exit 2 of Anguk Station (Subway line 3) → Cross the road from “재동초등학교”
• There is an entrance behind the building!
※ If you have any difficulties finding the place, please contact at 070-4202-4310
1. Each customer will be provided with 2 fitting changes and choose Hanbok between those 2 choices.
2. Hanbok cannot be booked in advance.
3. For rental, ID card and deposit amount 10,000 KRW is required. Deposit can only be paid in cash, and will be returned after checking the returned items at counter. However, if the Hanbok is contaminated or damaged, extra cleaning fee will be deducted from deposit.
4. In case of delay, penalty of 10,000 KRW will be charged on top of the standard Hanbok rental fare for the hours delayed.
5. Changing date or time of reservation is always possible. To do so, please inform our CS Team in advance. However, making change of reservation cannot be made when the desired time is already booked by others. In this case, we will contact you via email.
All times are based on Korea Standard Time (KST)
• Cancellation 1 day before (by 17:00 KST): 100% refund
• Cancellation on the reserved date & No Show: No refund
• Change of reservation: Available up to 3 days in advance (by 17:00 KST)
Q. Is there anything I need to prepare for renting?
A. ID card – At least one ID card is required for each group.
Deposit – Deposit amount 10,000 KRW in cash is required. Deposit will be refunded after checking the returned uniform at the counter.
Q. Are there any storages where I can store my clothes and belongings?
A. Individual lockers are prepared.
Q. How long does it take for fitting?
A. It differs in person, but it usually takes 30 minutes.
Q. Can I rent shoes?
A. Sorry, but the shop does not lend shoes.