태국, 싱가포르, 필리핀
홍콩, 마카오, 대만, 일본
괌, 사이판, 호주
영국, 프랑스, 러시아
하와이, 뉴욕, 라스베가스
1. A discount ticket for Brick Campus, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jeju Island, shown in the popular TV shows "Running Man" and "Hyori's Homestay 2."
2. Various themes such as Animation Characters and Building Models are exhibited, allowing everyone to enjoy regardless of age.
3. Multi-exhibition space is available including a great photo zone and a walking track outside as well as an indoor exhibition hall.
4. Only about a 20-minutes drive from Jeju Airport, allowing you to visit without any difficulties!
5. Complete your very own Brick Art, take amazing photos, and even inscribe your name on the wall using the Bricks provided!
Inviting you to the World's one and only Brick Art only available here in Korea!
You can see over 300 large and small brick works created by 40 top artists from Korea and abroad.
A wonderful and amazing world of work unfolds from large dioramas to famous buildings in Korea and abroad,
objects of everyday life, characters and robots from movies and animation, cars that actually move, mosaics of oil paintings, and portraits of characters.
See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, characters, robots, cars, Hogwarts and so much more. A content that can be entertained by all regardless of age and gender, a representative healing space, Brick Art can be found in Jeju.
Take a look at the unique Brick Art that can only be seen in Jeju Island! Outdoor photo zones are also prepared along with the indoor photo zones.
• As the filming location for SBS’ popular show "Running Man" and JTBC’s "Hyori's Homestay 2," where Lee Hyo-ri and Yoona appeared in, it has developed to become a rising attraction and photo spot in Jeju Island.
Instead of following the manuals, a work of art created by oneself is called ‘Brick Art’ in its entirety.
A magnificently giant Brick Art that recreates the 2002 Korea vs Japan World Cup match that still makes all Koreans heartbeat! Add extra joy by observing the time and number of bricks used on each art!
The Brick Lighting artwork is loved by both children and adults for the beauty it creates with the combination of bricks and lights!
Meet various characters from animations that became popular around the world 10 ~ 20 years ago.
Once you have observed various Brick Arts with your own eyes, then make your own Brick Art at Brick play-zone, and spend a fun time racing after creating a car!
How about tasting a variety of colorful Brick food? You can buy ice cream, bread, Handmade burger, and other various desserts.
• Brick campus's unique and special goods, that can only be found here, including Lego, Oxford, and Nanoblock, as well as Character, Mosaic, Keyring which you can engrave your name on it.
• May ~ September : 11AM~6PM (Last Admission: 5:30PM)
• October ~ April : 10AM ~ 6PM(Last Admission : 5:30PM)
Brick Campus Jeju : 3047, 1100-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
Jeju International Airport → Grab a taxi and ask to go to "3047, 1100-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do (Korean Address: 제주 제주시 1100로 3047)" (About 20 minutes).
Von Voyage !
대표 : 김신철 |
사업자등록번호 : 822-87-00041 [확인] |
관광사업등록 : 제2016-000007호 |
통신판매업신고 : 제2016-서울마포-0343호 [확인]
서울특별시 마포구 서강로9길 48, 4층 |
Tel : +82-2-6053-7272~3 |
Fax : +82-2-6053-7270 |
Email : email@example.com |
10:00am ~ 17:00pm (Mon ~ Fri)
트래블포레스트는 3천만원의 보증보험에 가입되어 있으며, 각국이 정한 여행 법령을 준수합니다.
© 2017 AsiaTree All Right Reserved.