태국, 싱가포르, 필리핀
홍콩, 마카오, 대만, 일본
괌, 사이판, 호주
영국, 프랑스, 러시아
하와이, 뉴욕, 라스베가스
1. Take a tour at Jeju-Island's significant places such as Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Saebyeol Oreum, Camellia Hil, Seopjikoji, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, Manjanggul Cave and more!
2. Move around comfortably via a clean private bus to Jeju-Island's must visit destinations!
3. Professional guide will tell you the hidden story of Jeju-Island and make your trip more interesting!
4. Snapshots of all visitors will be taken during the tour and will be emailed to you after editing!
We will take Snapshots for you at Jeju-Island, the most beautiful and famous Island in Korea!
The most certain way to remember a trip is to take Photo of the day Snapshots! Jeju-Island, Southern-end, is the representative travel destination and Loved by Koreans because of exotic Landscape! Visit comfortably Jeju-Island's tourist destination from Waterfall, Oreum, and to Traditional Market which can hard to reach with transportation! We will be responsible for your Jeju tour with selected guides and exclusive buses from "Indigo Travel", a travel agency specializing in Jeju! We’ll even take free snapshots for participants and explain each tourist destination in detail via a separate receiving set!
Touring Jeju-Island, and taking snapshots! Book Kill two birds with one stone product with Affordable Price!
Take photos with couples, family and friends then receive a finely retouched snapshots by e-mail!
The Eastern Tour, which offers a tour of Saryeoni-Supgil, Seopjikoji, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak and Manjanggul, is a tour that visits UNESCO’s World Heritage sites and that have been selected as natural monuments.
"West-Coast Tour" can see the Osulloc Tea Musem, Saebyeol Oreum, Camellia Hill, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Olle Market! From walking along the forest road in Jeju morning to the sunset, you can feel the beauty of Jeju in one day!
Eat delicious food and Buy Lovely Souvenir at Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market!
Enjoy a pleasant tour with a Premium Bus!
A professional guide will explain to talk about Jeju-Island's story!
1. East-Coast Schedule [ Mon ,Wed and Fri ]
8:50 am Meeting at Jeju International Airport
9:10 am Meeting at THE SHILLA Duty-Free Shop
10:05-11:00 am Saryeoni-Supgil Tour
11:50-12:40 pm Seopjikoji Tour
12:50- 3:00 pm Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Included Lunchtime) Tour
3:50- 4:50 pm Manjanggul Cave Tour
4:50 pm Departure to Jeju downtown
6:10 pm Landing at THE SHILLA Duty-Free Shop
6:30 pm Landing at Jeju International Airport
2. West-Coast Schedule [ Tue, Thur , Sat ]
8:50am Meeting at Jeju International Airport
9:10am Meeting at THE SHILLA Duty-Free Shop
10:40-11:40am Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market Tour
11:40-12:40pm Lunch Time
1:20- 2:10pm Cheonjeyeon Waterfall Tour
2:30- 4:00pm Camellia Hill Tour
4:20- 5:10pm Osulloc Tea Museum Tour
5:30- 6:30pm Saebyeol Oreum Tour
6:30pm Departure to Jeju downtown
7:10pm Landing at THE SHILLA Duty-Free Shop
7:20pm Landing at Jeju International Airport
• Jeju International Sightseeing bus Section B In front of the 'arbor'
• In front of THE SHILLA Duty Free Shop "Hermes" store
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
대표 : 김신철 |
사업자등록번호 : 822-87-00041 [확인] |
관광사업등록 : 제2016-000007호 |
통신판매업신고 : 제2016-서울마포-0343호 [확인]
서울특별시 마포구 서강로9길 48, 4층 |
Tel : +82-2-6053-7272~3 |
Fax : +82-2-6053-7270 |
Email : email@example.com |
10:00am ~ 17:00pm (Mon ~ Fri)
트래블포레스트는 3천만원의 보증보험에 가입되어 있으며, 각국이 정한 여행 법령을 준수합니다.
© 2017 AsiaTree All Right Reserved.