태국, 싱가포르, 필리핀
홍콩, 마카오, 대만, 일본
괌, 사이판, 호주
영국, 프랑스, 러시아
하와이, 뉴욕, 라스베가스
1.ECO LAND is a popular tourist destination in beautiful Jeju Island
2. You can enjoy the beautiful nature of Jeju Island by taking the ECO LAND train
3. Enjoy Gotjawal in the Garden of Animals and Plants for a train trip!
4. Enjoy the fun trip to Jeju Island with the five senses through exciting experience and delicious food!
ECO LAND Theme Park gives a chance to experience the approximately 1-million-square-meter large primitive forest of Gotjawal on Lincoln Locomotive handmade in England based on Baldwin which is the steam locomotive from the 1800s.
• What is Gotjawal?
"Gotjawal" is a dialect of Jeju Island. It refers to the type of forest unique to Jeju Island which was formed on the bumpy geographical features created by highly viscous lava erupted from the volcano broken down to small and large rocks. While enjoying a 4.5km train trip, you can experience insects, animals, and various plants living in Gotjawal, a mysterious forest, so you can learn about the infinite exploitation nature gives you.
• The donut-shaped main station ofECO LAND is the starting point and the ending point of Eco Land Train Tour, and it is composed of various facilities such as the ticket office, waiting room, restaurant.
• Eco Bridge Station:
Eco Bridge Station has a 300m long deck over water along the 66,000 square meters large lake and it gives the feeling of walking on the lake.
• Lake Side Station:
Lake Side Station was the grassland for the breeding horse. Visitors can enjoy the view of the lake that maintains the original geographical features of the land alongside the exotic scenery of the Discovery Zone.
• Picnic Garden Station:
The eco-tourism trail, where the entire section of Jeju Island's conservation resource No. 1, is laid out, and eco-road, where visitors can walk through the forest while stepping on the mysterious volcanic pine tree made by underground magma. Enjoy Kids Town's World!
• Lavender Green Tea & Rose Garden Station:
You can enjoy the beauty of nature, such as a garden full of seasonal flowers and lavender fields, as well as an outdoor foot bath. Take a rest looking down at the ranch view in a palm house that sells souvenirs and coffee!
• May ~ Sep First train 08:30 / the Last train 17:00
• Oct First train 08:30 / the Last train 19:00
• Nov First train 08:30 / the Last train 17:30
• Dec~Apr First train 08:30 / the Last train 16:30
※ The interval between train operations is 7~12 minutes.
※ The Last Train schedule may be subjected to change according to Sunset.
1. Purchase the product and Check the mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Present the voucher at the ticket counter
3. Receive a physical ticket and enter
Eco Land Theme Park
address : 1278-169, Beonyeong-ro, Jocheon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
• Take bus No.131 from Jeju Airport → Get off at Jeju Stone Park → Cross the road and walk 100m following the bus
• Take bus No.231 from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal → Get off at Jeju Stone Park → Cross the road and walk 100m following the bus
• Take bus No.201/101 from Seogwipo Intercity Bus → Get off at Namwon-eup Office → Transfer to bus No.131 / No.231 → Get off at Jeju Stone Park → Walk 100m backward
Q. Where can I store the belongings?
A. You can find the locker next to the snack bar in Main Station.
Q. Can I rent a wheelchair?
A. You can rent out a wheelchair if you go to the ticket counter with your passport.
Q. What is the required time for looking around?
A. Required time to enjoy the park varies depending on the way visitors view.
• First, it takes about 30 ~ 40 minutes for customers without getting off at the stations. In this case, re-boarding is not possible, so please be careful.
• Second, it takes about 1 hour for customers who get off at 1 ~ 2 stations.
• Third, it takes about 2 ~ 3 hours to get off at all the stations and experience all the themes.
• Additional charges for transferring trains from departure to arrival are not applicable.
대표 : 김신철 |
사업자등록번호 : 822-87-00041 [확인] |
관광사업등록 : 제2016-000007호 |
통신판매업신고 : 제2016-서울마포-0343호 [확인]
서울특별시 마포구 서강로9길 48, 4층 |
Tel : +82-2-6053-7272~3 |
Fax : +82-2-6053-7270 |
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org |
10:00am ~ 17:00pm (Mon ~ Fri)
트래블포레스트는 3천만원의 보증보험에 가입되어 있으며, 각국이 정한 여행 법령을 준수합니다.
© 2017 AsiaTree All Right Reserved.