태국, 싱가포르, 필리핀
홍콩, 마카오, 대만, 일본
괌, 사이판, 호주
영국, 프랑스, 러시아
하와이, 뉴욕, 라스베가스
1. This is Jeju Herb Garden where cool ocean breeze and thick herb scent welcome you
2. Feel the exotic atmosphere in Jeju Island!
3. Called as the Garden of Heaven, Herb Garden brings peace in mind
Jeju Herb Dongsan, located in Jeju Island, has herb flowers all year around. There are 150 kinds of herbs under the sea breeze and various wildflowers grow as well. Along with the nicely created herb park, visitors can enjoy an indoor garden where herbs grow throughout the year, rosemary square, and a windmill observatory. There are benches and chairs all over the farm, so you can take a break anytime if you come across a scene you like.
Jeju Herb Dongsan
In Jeju Herb Dongsan, there are about 150 types of herbs and wildflowers in each garden and a small hill and is formed with various contents of experiencing mandarine farm. Also, the walk around the herb park, herb shop, and cafes are the perfect date course for lovers, and also perfect as a space for family love. It is a truly appropriate theme park.
• What is herb?
Herb, from Latin Herba, are plants with savory or aromatic properties that are used for flavoring and garnishing food, medicinal purposes, or for fragrances.
1. Outdoor / indoor garden with various herbs
2. Take a rest at Golden Footbath, Cafe Botanica, and Aroma Shelter
3. Enjoy the view of the Herb Garden from the top at Observatory
4. Great place to meet the famous herb and wildflowers of Korea!
5. Don't miss out on the chance to see the beautiful night scenery of the garden
1. Golden Footbath and Cafe Botanica
Aroma Golden Footbath is the most strongly recommended experience of Jeju Herb Dongsan.
Footbath costs 12,000 KRW.
2. Aroma Shelter
A great place to relieve your fatigue and stress receiving health treatments!
1) Essential Oil & Floral Water: Place where you can make your own essential oil and floral water using the organic herb from Jeju Herb Garden.
2) Aroma Shelter Jjimjilbang: Try herb tea tasting for free and relieve the fatigue and stress through aroma therapy with the deep herb scent, mud, and ultraviolet light.
3. Making natural herb soap (fees)
Make natural herb soap first and take a tour later.
You can pick the soap up on your way to leave the garden!
1. Purchase the product and Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Present the voucher at the ticket counter, get an actual ticket, and enter.
170, Donoreum-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
• Depart from Jeju-si
- Take bus No.220-1 / No.220-2 heading for Pyoseon at Jeju Express Bus Terminal
- Take bus No.120 / No.101 heading for Pyoseon at Jeju Airport
• Depart from Seongsan
- Take bus No.201 heading for Pyoseon at Seongsan Bus Stop (성산환승정류장)
• Depart from Seogwipo-si
Q: Do I need to pay to use Aroma Shelter?
A: Yes, please inquire about the price of Aroma Shelter and Jjimjilbang on-site.
Q: Any information about making natural herb soap?
A: You can experience at Herb Shop inside Cafe Botanica. Making 2 soaps costs 12,000 KRW.
Available experience time: 13:30 ~16:30
Von Voyage !
대표 : 김신철 |
사업자등록번호 : 822-87-00041 [확인] |
관광사업등록 : 제2016-000007호 |
통신판매업신고 : 제2016-서울마포-0343호 [확인]
서울특별시 마포구 서강로9길 48, 4층 |
Tel : +82-2-6053-7272~3 |
Fax : +82-2-6053-7270 |
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org |
10:00am ~ 17:00pm (Mon ~ Fri)
트래블포레스트는 3천만원의 보증보험에 가입되어 있으며, 각국이 정한 여행 법령을 준수합니다.
© 2017 AsiaTree All Right Reserved.