태국, 싱가포르, 필리핀
홍콩, 마카오, 대만, 일본
괌, 사이판, 호주
영국, 프랑스, 러시아
하와이, 뉴욕, 라스베가스
1. Have fun at Vaunce Adventure & Trampoline park located in Busan!
2. From trampoline zones to jungle gym, challenge and multi-sport zones, you can experience various sports contents.
3. Ticket prices are only charged for Trampoline users. If you don't want to participate, purchase a ticket for "Just Viewing" to watch your kids play comfortably.
Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vaunce is the largest indoor trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end! At Vaunce Yongho W Center, in addition to the basic trampoline, it also has spaces to help children develop their bodies, including Sky Climbing, Multi-Sports Zones for various physical activities and facilities for measuring their physical strength. Anyone over 100cm can participate. For those who only wishes to see the children play, purchase the ticket for guardian at the venue and receive a free coffee and seat back relax!
• Trampoline that everyone can enjoy! You can use a trampoline for one person, so you don't have to worry about running into the people next to you.
The walls are also equipped with all the safety devices, and is also used for climbing and going down the walls, so you can enjoy various levels of difficulty.
There is a room for various sports activities such as trampoline and soccer.
Maze-like Jungle Gym can enhance spatial awareness
If you get tired running, go to the fluffy Foam Fit Zone and take a rest!
Anyone who doesn't want to participate in the Jump, can drink a cup of coffee and watch their friends or children play for only 5,000 won! You can recharge your energy consumption with a variety of foods and beverages in the cafe.
1. Check the voucher sent to mobile/email after making the reservation.
2. Present the voucher at the ticket booth.
3. Follow the instructions from the staff to enter.
4. Enter and enjoy the jump!
B102 W Square 145 Bunpo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan
Subway Line Number 2 Namcheon Station Exit 3 → Walk straight until 4 intersection road then turn left → Walk straight until you reach 5 intersection road (Approx. 15 mins) → On your right there will be a W Square Center → Go to Entrance B-dong then head to B1 for Vaunce.
대표 : 김신철 |
사업자등록번호 : 822-87-00041 [확인] |
관광사업등록 : 제2016-000007호 |
통신판매업신고 : 제2016-서울마포-0343호 [확인]
서울특별시 마포구 서강로9길 48, 4층 |
Tel : +82-2-6053-7272~3 |
Fax : +82-2-6053-7270 |
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org |
10:00am ~ 17:00pm (Mon ~ Fri)
트래블포레스트는 3천만원의 보증보험에 가입되어 있으며, 각국이 정한 여행 법령을 준수합니다.
© 2017 AsiaTree All Right Reserved.